Social Innovation @ Ivey
Social Innovation @ Ivey is an event founded by Dr. Oana Branzei, and custom-designed annually. Aways exploring leading edge ideas, the forum features thought-leaders across varied sectors and generations to showcase best-in-class social innovation.
The event is currently sponsored by the RBC Foundation, through funds directed via the Building Sustainable Value Research Centre at Ivey. The Social Innovation @ Ivey Forum is one of the main events for the BSV centre, but the forum has also received extensive endorsements from other areas based on the development of leadership and entrepreneurship.
Importantly, this event is always open to the community and each year an average of 100 community members attend the forum. Social Innovation @ Ivey encourages participation from all other faculties at the Richard Ivey School of Business, as well as youth-oriented groups, clubs, and off-campus organizations.
- 2010: Social Movements & Pro-social Markets
- 2011: Social Enterprise: How Social Change Agents Incubate and Accelerate Social Transformation
- 2012: Social Investing, Social Impact, Community Investing, B-Corps
- 2013: Leaders and Leadership Model for Positive Social Change
- 2014: Play & Gamification – Engaging Failure to Fast-forward a Better Future
- 2015: Social Intrapreneurship – Changing Corporations from the Inside Out